Haello! It's me, Baddyboo!

Nah it's just Badamph (feel free to call me that anyway ;3)

I'm new as of a few days to Oozecraft, and already I'm loving it.

I figured I'd come and give myself an introduction because I feel like I'm gonna stay for quite a while :)

Some stuff about me:
Likes a lotta games (Overwatch, Skyrim, TF2, Subnautica, Roblox (not for the meme), Gmod (but only really Trouble in Terrorist Town), Terraria and a buuunch of other games.

Like a lot of different kinds of music, pretty strange, but I can't ever nail it down to one thing, some examples are:
Eminem - The Real Slim Shady, Owl City - Fireflies, Portugal the Man - Feel it Still, dark cat - BUBBLE TEA, The Eels - Fresh Feeling and a few other oddjobs.

I'm a bit of a Youtube Junkie, I keep up with Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Charmx, Yogscast (Lewis and Simon) and Game Theory!

While I am good at articulating (so I've been told) i tend 2 to liek typin lik dis jus fore fahn cx

I used to moderate on a TTT server, almost a year ago from now, and had loads of fun doing it!

I've played Minecraft, at least since Beta 1.7.2, but that is as far as I can remember at least :/

I use a laptop at all times, as it is nowhere convenient for me to have a desktop or tower atm, but I try and make my situation better with my accessories.

I hope to see you all in the server some more!

IuNh1xv.png

- Love, Badamph